St. Lucie County Retired Educators Association
The purpose of The St. Lucie County Retired Educators Association is to:
- establish a community of retired educators and school personnel make a positive difference in the world around us.
- promote psychological and economic well-being of retired educators in St. Lucie County.
- encourage retired educators to maintain their identity with the education profession and to retain their professional concern for education of the young and continuing education for mature adults.
- foster good fellowship among retirees.
- assist in preparing educators and retirees for retirement by conducting pre-retirement seminars and workshops.
President: Norma McGuire
President-Elect: Joan McClenny
Secretary: Fannie Henderson
Treasurer: Pat Davis
District Director: Nancy Hosie